Things you should know.
Q1. Why are we doing this?
A1. The last few weeks has been difficult for everyone. We miss our friends, family, and community. We hope this event can help lift our spirits and bring the Malayalee community in Japan close.
Q2.What will happen during the online event?
A2. The videos received will be compiled and streamed as a live broadcast on YouTube.
Q3. Who can participate?
A3. Only Keralites based in Japan.
Q4. I'm a Keralite based in Japan, but currently in India. Can I participate?
A4. Yes, you can participate.
Q5. How do I participate? (participation is already closed)
Q6. What are the criteria for submissions?
A6. In order to make this a fresh and memorable event for everyone, here are some rules to keep in mind:
1. Maintain social distance but be creative with the video. Here's an excellent example of a short film created under lockdown https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9tL_weW-E
2. Video from a single household- 4 minutes (max). Video from a multiple households - 7 minutes (max).
3. Videos to be submitted as a single file (in Full HD or 4K formats).
4. One entry per person.
5. No previously created content should be submitted (online or offline, like TikTok, YouTube, etc.). Created content should also not be submitted on online/offline video before the event.
6. There should be creativity in the video - avoid plagiarism.
7. Content should be family appropriate.
Q7. How to submit the video file?
A7. Please click here for details This includes guidelines for video file formats and quality.
Q8. Are there any prizes?
A8. This is a talent show rather than a competition. We will be giving participation certificates (E-Certificates).
Q9. Can I volunteer? Thanks to those who have come forward to support us
A9. Send us a message on WhatsApp or an email at firstname.lastname@example.org on how you can help. We will be in touch with you. We are doing this for the first time so look forward to your support and encouragement.
Look forward to your support and participation in making this event a grand success.